Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park: Beachfront Bliss Awaits!
Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park: Beachfront Bliss Awaits! - A Rambling Review (With a Touch of Welsh Charm!)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I've just spent a glorious week – well, nearly glorious, life, right? – at Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park: Beachfront Bliss Awaits! and I'm here to tell you EVERYTHING. Forget those sterile, corporate reviews. This is the real deal, warts and all (though thankfully, not too many warts!).
First Impressions: Oh. My. God. (And the Welsh Coast!)
Let's be honest, the name is a mouthful, but the view? The view makes up for it. Seriously, you walk in and BAM! The sea. The sparkling, shimmering, "pinch-me-I'm-dreaming" sea. This place isn't just near the beach; it's basically on it. You can practically smell the salty air and hear the seagulls squawking before you even get your bags unpacked.
Accessibility & Getting There: A Bit of a Trot, But Worth It!
Now, about accessibility. This is where things get a little… well, let's just say it requires a bit of planning. I'm not specifically an accessibility expert, but I've noticed a few things. Finding the place was easy enough (Google Maps is a lifesaver!), and the car park [free of charge] was a welcome bonus. Car park [on-site] also available, and valet parking too! So, if you're coming by car, you should be sorted. I didn't see a huge amount of obvious wheelchair accessible features in the common areas, like at the front desk [24-hour], in the air conditioning in public area, in the elevator. However, the staff were super friendly and helpful, so I'm sure if you have specific needs, they'd do their utmost to assist. This isn't an outright accessibility nightmare, but it might require a little extra thought.
The Room: My Little Seaside Sanctuary (With a Few Quirks!)
Right, the rooms. My room had… well, it had Wi-Fi [free], which is essential for someone like me (a digital nomad with a severe caffeine addiction). And let me tell you, the Internet access – wireless was strong, which is more than can be said for some places I've stayed in. I also had Internet access – LAN, I’m not sure what that is, but it was there. I’m not very technical, just to say, so I’m happy it existed. The air conditioning was a godsend. The space was quite comfy, especially with features, such as, desk, laptop workspace, and alarm clock. It had a seating area that I liked to sit in and admire a window that opens a feature I always appreciate when there's fresh air to enjoy, it was a nice touch! The extra long bed was great for sprawling. But here's the thing… the bathroom phone was super weird. Why would I need to phone? I'm on holiday! And the bathrobes were a lovely touch!.
The Food: A Culinary Adventure (Mostly Successful!)
Okay, food. This is where things get interesting.
- Breakfast: The breakfast [buffet] was… a buffet. You know the drill. Toast, eggs, some sort of weird sausage that may or may not have been made entirely of mystery ingredients. The Asian breakfast was an option, I didn’t try it. The breakfast takeaway service was useful for those rushed mornings.
- Restaurants: There are restaurants on-site, one with international cuisine, another with western cuisine, and vegetarian restaurant. I ate at the restaurants.
- Snacks and Drinks: There's a snack bar and a poolside bar, good for quick bites and cocktails (essential!). But the selection felt a bit… repetitive.
Things to Do (Or Not Do, And Just… Be!)
Honestly? The best thing to do here is nothing. Seriously. The swimming pool is beautiful, and the pool with a view really is as good as it sounds. They need some more lounges around there. There's a fitness center, but honestly, I mostly ended up using it to hang my wet swimming costume. The sauna, and spa, are available. And the beach is right there! You could just spend a whole day just sitting and staring at the sea. It’s pure bliss. You could have a massage, or the body scrub for the full relax package.
Cleanliness and Safety: Sanitized to the Max!
I'm not going to lie; I'm a bit of a germophobe, especially after… you know… gestures vaguely at the pandemic. But I felt safe and clean here. They've got all the usual stuff: Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere. They’ve also done rooms sanitized between stays. They have Sanitized kitchen and tableware items. I'll be honest, this felt quite reassuring, I did take a look at the sterilizing equipment and was suitably impressed with how serious they were!
Services and Conveniences: The Little Extras That Make a Difference
I appreciated the room service [24-hour], especially after a long day of… well, of doing nothing but staring at the sea! Plus, they have a convenience store which is very useful, and a daily housekeeping is lovely. The concierge. The dry cleaning, and the ironing service are very helpful. The luggage storage is also great.
For the Kids (And the Kid in You!)
While I didn't travel with children, I did see a few families. They seemed to be having a blast. There's a babysitting service, which is a plus.
The Imperfections? Oh, They're There (But Mostly Charming!)
Look, this isn’t the Four Seasons. There were a few minor hiccups. Like, the coffee/tea maker in my room was a bit temperamental. And the salad in restaurant wasn't always the freshest. And the Wi-Fi had a couple of minor wobbles. But honestly? These are tiny quibbles in the grand scheme of things. The staff were genuinely lovely, and the overall vibe was so relaxed and welcoming that I forgive everything.
My Verdict: Go, Book, Don't Hesitate (But Pack Some Patience!)
Okay, here’s the deal. Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park: Beachfront Bliss Awaits! is a fantastic getaway. It’s not perfect, but its got a charm that grows on you like a good Welsh accent. Family/child friendly makes this place a great option. The location is unbeatable. If you are looking for a relaxing break by the coast with gorgeous views and lovely, helpful staff, book it. Just go! Pack some patience. And maybe a good book.
SEO Optimized Offer for Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park: Beachfront Bliss Awaits!
Craving Coastal Bliss? Escape to Saundersfoot Sea Views! & Experience Beachfront Luxury!
Are you dreaming of a getaway where the sound of waves lulls you to sleep and breathtaking ocean views greet you every morning? Look no further than Saundersfoot Sea Views! 25 Coedrath Park – your perfect beachfront escape in beautiful Saundersfoot, Wales!
With its prime location just steps from the sandy shores, you'll find yourself completely immersed in coastal serenity. Imagine:
- Wake up to unmatchable sea views! Every morning, you'll be greeted by the shimmering expanse of the ocean, a truly unforgettable experience.
- Relax and unwind, or make the most of your time!
- Unwind with our on-site Spa.
- Stay connected with FREE Wi-Fi! Share your holiday photos and emails with ease.
Here’s Why You Should Book Your Stay NOW:
- Unbeatable Beachfront Location: Forget long walks and crowded beaches. At Saundersfoot Sea Views, you're right on the sand!
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation: Choose from a selection of Spa Treatments with services focusing on Body scrub, Body wrap, and Foot bath.
- Delicious Dining: Savor delectable options for Breakfast and A la Carte in restaurant
- Clean and Safe: Rest assured knowing we prioritize your well-being with rigorous cleaning protocols, including Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays.
Special Offer:
Book your stay at Saundersfoot Sea Views! now and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience pure beachfront bliss! Search for:
- Saundersfoot accommodation
- Beachfront hotels Pembrokeshire

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! Because this ain’t your grandma’s itinerary. This is my itinerary, crafted not just for a trip to 25 Coedrath Park (that’s the Sea Views from Balcony place, right? Saundersfoot, UK… sounds fancy!), but for an experience. And let’s be honest, experiences are messy, beautiful, and usually involve me flailing around a bit.
ITINERARY: Saundersfoot Serenade (and Maybe Some Tears)
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Balcony Revelation (aka, "OMG, I'm on holiday!")
- 1:00 PM: Touchdown at… well, wherever I’m coming from. Probably a crumpled airport, possibly with a mild panic attack about forgetting my toothbrush. Ugh. Okay, deep breaths. Airport coffee is the enemy, by the way. Always get the independent cafe option. Even if it's slightly more expensive, you're already on holiday so treat yourself!
- 3:00 PM (ish): Settle into 25 Coedrath Park. Okay, first impressions are everything. Hopefully, the "Sea Views from Balcony" aren't a cruel lie. Praying to the travel gods that the parking situation isn't a nightmare. I hate parallel parking with a burning, fiery passion. I really hope there's a space!
- 3:30 PM: The Balcony Revelation! Okay, here we go. I walk in, drop my bag, and (hopefully) gasp dramatically. Is it pretty? Is it clean? Does it live up to the hype? Because let's be real, that's the most important aspect: the balcony. (Update: The balcony IS AMAZING! Seriously, the sea! I could actually cry. Happy tears, of course.)
- 4:00 PM: Unpack. Or, more accurately, throw everything haphazardly into drawers. This is the "lived-in" look, people. Don't judge.
- 4:30 PM: Explore the flat. Find the coffee machine. Prioritize the coffee machine. (Side quest: Locate the wine opener. Essential.)
- 5:00 PM: WALKING TIME! Gentle stroll to the beach. The "Short Walk" better be short, because I'm already mentally prepping for a good sit-down. I hope Saundersfoot beach is as lovely as it looks in pictures. Maybe I'll find some cool seashells. No, wait, I’m going to find the best freaking seashell, the kind that whispers secrets to the tide.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner at a cute pub. I'm thinking fish and chips. Classic, comforting, and perfect fuel for my first Saundersfoot sunset. Pub vibes are crucial. I like a cozy booth, a local ale, and zero pretension. I had one terrible experience in Cornwall last year where the waiter thought I was an idiot for not knowing what clotted cream was. I am not forgetting it. This time, no judging.
- 7:30 PM: Sunset on the beach. Cue the dramatic music. This is the moment. I’m gonna sit there, breathe in the sea air, and feel… bliss. Or possibly cold. Depends on the weather. Either way, I'll be journaling and maybe a little wine.
- 9:00 PM: Back to the flat. Collapse on the sofa. Watch some telly. Maybe cry about how beautiful everything is. Or, you know, just fall asleep.
Day 2: Seaside Shenanigans and the Perils of Ice Cream
- 9:00 AM: Wake up to the sound of seagulls (hopefully!). Breakfast on the balcony. Cereal, coffee, and the ocean. (Cue more happy tears.)
- 10:00 AM: Beach time! Okay, serious business now. Sunscreen, towel, book (that I'll probably barely read), and maybe a sandcastle-building ambition. I’m actually quite terrible at sandcastles. Mine always look like a sad, collapsed volcano. But I'll try!
- 12:00 PM: Ice cream. Essential. This is where things could go south. I have a serious problem with indecision when it comes to ice cream flavors. Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Mint chocolate chip? The possibilities! I will probably take about 20 minutes to order. There will definitely be a moment of staring blankly at the menu.
- 12:30 PM: Ice cream regret. The sugar high hits. I’m bouncing around, talking to myself, probably accidentally knocking over a kid's bucket. I’m okay with this.
- 1:00 PM: Explore Saundersfoot. Wander through the shops. Buy something I don't need. Probably a mug. I have a collection.
- 2:00 PM: The Boat Trip! I'm feeling ambitious! Hopefully, there are boat trips. Or a jet ski. This could be my element. I could easily look like a fool on a jet ski. But I could also look amazing.
- 4:00 PM: Walk. Maybe a little hike? I'm not sure I'm a "hiker," but fresh air is good for the soul. Hopefully, the "short walk" to the beach makes me think I'm really fit!
- 6:00 PM: Dinner. I might try cooking. Maybe a simple pasta dish. Or I buy a pizza. No judgment.
- 7:30 PM: Sunset on the balcony, with wine. More journaling. More bliss. More tears.
- 9:00 PM: Watch the sunset. Listen to the waves. This is the life.
Day 3: Adventure or Lounging? The Eternal Holiday Struggle
- 9:00 AM: Sleep in.
- 11:00 AM: Okay, so this is the day where I have to decide. Adventure or Lounging? The constant internal battle. I think I'm going to go for a trip to Tenby!
- 12:00 PM: Arrive in Tenby - hopefully, the parking gods are on my side today.
- 1:00 PM: Exploring Tenby town.
- 2:00 PM: Lunch, something local.
- 3:00 PM: Tenby Harbour, more photos. I'm a sucker for a good picture.
- 4:00 PM: Explore more, shopping
- 6:00 PM: Head back to Sandersfoot.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner in Sandersfoot.
- 8:30 PM: Evening, a bit of TV.
Day 4: Departure (and the bittersweet goodbyes)
- 9:00 AM: Last breakfast on the balcony. Soak it all in. Seriously. Soak. It. In.
- 10:00 AM: Pack. With a heavy heart. This always takes longer. I'll be wearing the same clothes as the first day.
- 11:00 AM: Final walk on the beach. One last seashell search. One last deep breath of sea air.
- 12:00 PM: Check out. Say goodbye to that amazing balcony. I might actually cry this time.
- 1:00 PM: Head home. Already planning my return.
This is just a rough outline, folks. The beauty of travel is in the spontaneity, the unexpected moments, the happy accidents. And the chance to utterly lose yourself (in a good way). So, here's to Saundersfoot, to balconies, to ice cream, and to finding those perfect seashells. Wish me luck! And if you see someone crying on the beach, that'd be me. Don't worry, they'll be happy tears. Probably.
Hanoi Bliss: Luxury Holiday Suites & Spa Awaits!
Right, so... Is it *actually* beachfront? 'Cause the pictures can lie, you know...
Beachfront? Oh honey, let me tell you. You could practically *roll* out of bed, onto the tiny patio, and into the sand. Seriously. It's not "a short walk," it's practically a hop, skip, and a slightly intoxicated stumble depending on the evening. I remember one time, dragging my (very enthusiastic) Labrador, Winston, down there at, like, sunrise. He ran straight for the waves, and I, still half asleep, almost followed him. Luckily I just tripped over a rogue sandcastle and landed more gracefully (said with a *lot* of self-conviction). Yes, it's beachfront. Prepare for sand EVERYWHERE.
Okay, beach access. Is it easy with kids/elderly folks/a mountain of luggage?
Alright, practicalities. The access is pretty damn good. It's on a paved path, so no crazy climbs. Now, about the luggage... Well, you'll need to carry it, let's be honest. There's no lift. But the payoff is worth it. The kids? Fine. Elderly folks? Manageable (depending on mobility of course, check detailed accessibility beforehand!). Just pack light (ha! Good luck with that!). I once saw a family lugging enough gear for a small army. I think they were planning on living on the beach indefinitely. God bless them, though, that kind of dedication to the family vacation… I might have judged a smidge... but I was envious too.
The views! Are they as good as they seem? I'm a sucker for a good view.
Oh, the views. They're...well, they're borderline ridiculous. I mean, *spectacular*. You'll be tempted to spend ALL your time staring out the windows. Seriously. Sunrise? Jaw-dropping. Sunset? Forget about it, you'll be glued to the patio with a glass of something fizzy. And the sea? I mean, the sea changes color more often than I change my mind about dessert. This is a serious view-lover's paradise. I'm fairly certain I developed a bit of an addiction to watching the waves. Sometimes I swear, I could just sit and watch the ocean for a week. And honestly? I'm tempted.
Tell me about the inside of the apartment. Is it comfortable? Is it… modern?
Comfortable? Yes. Modern? Well, it's not like a cold, sterile hotel. It's… charming. It has character. Think cozy seaside cottage with a healthy dose of "lived-in" appeal. There's a well-equipped kitchen (key for the inevitable late-night snack raids), comfy sofas for collapsing on after a day of beach adventures, and a decent bathroom (always a win!). I once found a seashell behind a cupboard in the bedroom, so, you know, quintessential seaside charm. Is it perfect? Probably not. The previous renter *might* have left a suspicious stain in the living room, but nothing a strategically placed rug couldn’t fix! But it's warm, inviting, and well, it's really the *location* you're paying for.
What about parking? Because that's always a drama!
Parking? Okay, deep breath. It's off-street parking. Not directly outside the door, mind you; You might have to walk a short distance. The space is a little tight, so no giant monster trucks, okay? I once saw a guy try and park a Hummer there (I swear!), and it didn't end well. But, it's there! Which is a win over having to circle the town for an hour, which would kill the happy feeling. Be prepared for the usual Saundersfoot parking shenanigans during peak season, but at least you *have* a space! And honestly, the beach is so close, you probably won't *need* your car much anyway.
Any downsides? Spill the tea, please!
Okay, the *real* tea. Look, it's not a five-star hotel. The decor, as I mentioned, isn't brand new. The WIFI can be a bit temperamental (but hey, a digital detox might be good for you!), and you might hear the seagulls squawking, they are, you know, seagulls. They're loud, proud and very opinionated. They'll probably be very vocal first thing in the morning, but you get used to it. (I eventually started yelling back. Don’t judge!). And honestly? Finding the place in the dark can be a *bit* tricky the first time. But those are minor things. Honestly, I'm grasping at straws here because the pros massively outweigh the cons!
Is Saundersfoot itself any good? Is there stuff to do?
Saundersfoot is *amazing*. It's got everything you'd want in a seaside town: charming pubs (fantastic for a pint after a day on the beach), lovely restaurants (perfect for a romantic dinner, or a casual pizza), ice cream parlors (essential!), and of course, that gorgeous, golden beach. The harbor is lovely too, with boats bobbing around. There's plenty to keep you busy - you can walk the coastal path, go kayaking, build sandcastles that are so impressive that you'll be forced to stay on the beach for two hours just to watch them (again, speaking from experience). It's got a relaxed vibe, friendly locals, and it's just... lovely. It's the kind of place you immediately start planning your return trip to as soon as you've left. I've been many times, and I can't ever wait long enough to go again.. or right this second.
Anything else I should know? Any secret tips?
Secret tips, eh? Okay, here's one: Pack *extra* sunscreen. And a lot of it!. Welsh sunshine can be sneaky, you know? And a beach umbrella. You'll thank me later. Stock up on groceries before you arrive, the local shop is… well, it's a bit limited. Bring a good book. And, most importantly, embrace the chaos. Embrace the sand, the seagulls, the dodgy WIFI, and the occasional spilled ice cream. Because that's all part of the magic of Saundersfoot Sea Views. Prepare to fall in love. And don't forget the wine!

